ODC Health and Safety Guidelines
ODC no longer requires proof of vaccine in order to attend and participate in, in-person activities on the ODC campus.
The use of face masks are encouraged on the ODC campus, (including in common spaces, studios, and theaters). Face masks are required in certain circumstances, including:
- For participants and health practitioners during in-person sessions through the Healthy Dancers’ Clinic.
- Faculty, theater artists, and personnel may, at their discretion, request participants to be masked during certain classes, performance events, or other activities. Check individual event and class pages for the most up-to-date information regarding mask requirements.
- Our HVAC systems deliver hospital-grade filtration and air exchange speeds. Weather and air quality permitting, studios with doors and windows to the outside can remain open.
- If you prefer to join us from home, virtual offerings are available! Please see our class schedule for online class information, or stream anywhere from ODC Connect.
- Contact the ODC Dance Commons Front Desk: email@example.com | 415 863 6606
- Contact the ODC Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org | 415 549 8534
Updated March 13, 2023